Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Course Summary: Final Post of The Semester


It has been an interesting, yet productive semester in ED3120 at Mount Saint Mary College! 
Like a lot of my colleagues, I was not very technologically advanced when the semester started. I wouldn't call myself a pro just yet, but this class has helped me gain knowledge as well as confidence in using technology, but also sharing my knowledge of technology with other people as well. 

This class has also given me the opportunity to partake in my first whole class instruction lesson. I was so nervous at first, but once I was done I couldn't wait to get back up in front of the classroom and share more knowledge and interact with the class some more. I have wanted to be a teacher since I was a little girl, but that experience made my drive to achieve my childhood dream become so much more real. 

I know I have a lot left to learn, but this class was so helpful and I feel like I gained so much knowledge in how to teach lessons, make assessments, how to work with colleagues, how to bring technology into the classroom, and how to be a more professional teacher. 

I cannot wait to continue the path to my dream of being an elementary school teacher. It has been an awesome semester and ended with positive vibes from this class. I can't wait to bring those positive vibes over to Science Methods next semester! 

I am proud to say that I survived Social Studies Methods 

1 comment:

  1. Very good closure! I can agree with a lot of what you said in your blog especially with not being technologically advanced !!

    ReplyDelete