Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Don't Be Afraid Of Teaching Economics!


For me, teaching economics is a scary thing. I don't have much background with it. Having to do a lesson about it in front of the class made me a little less nervous to have to teach it in the future. 

In my slides, I had to teach how economics effects people, communities and the nation. 






I do think that economics is important in the classroom because parts of it are crucial to success in the future generations that we are teaching. Economics can be a fun topic if taught correctly. There are many different fun games and activities that can be used to teach economics even to young children. These games will plant the general ideas in their minds and they will be able to use the knowledge from these games and actives in their future studies, as well as through life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment